Saturday, May 5, 2007

My Heart goes out to Greensburg......

Kansas.

I simply can not believe that this beautiful Kansas town is gone. I am a Nebraska girl, but we work and travel in Kansas alot. I do consider Kansas my second home. Kansas has treated us well and I do feel at home there.

Greensburg was completely destroyed by a devasting Tornado on Friday night and it sickens me to think that this town that we have stayed in, traveled through and have done business in is gone. It is extremely sad and unbelievable.

The spirit of these people will bring Greenburg back........I am sending all the people of this wonderful place on earth all the best wishes and prayers!

God only gives the tough stuff to those that can handle it.

So Straight from Central Nebraska.........BRING GREENSBURG BACK!!

3 comments:

  1. I was so busy all weekend I did not even know about this. Tornados are unforgiving and a horrific thing to endure. My heart and prayers go out to the survivors and victims of this occurance. It affects people to their very core.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw this this morning and was in awe at the destruction....praying for their strength...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing. The stories are heart wrenching.

    ReplyDelete