Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dilly Dally....

I have been Dilly Dallying around with my house and have been totally slackin on Scrappin, bloggin....just about everything computer related. BUT then again. I do live in my house and not in my computer...we ll not yet anyway.

Well, this week has been one of those weeks that has flown by. I set a goal to get moving on all these final house projects so I can get my house back together. It has been since Dec. 9th since we first started on all these little projects and still have LOTS to go. Mostly we are doing these in anticipation of hosting Ron's class reunion next year. Oh yeah....Ron says "It is all goning to be in the shed....Yeah been there......no one can stay out of our house :)

Ron and I hosted a Mother's Day feast for our Momma's at our house. It was such a nice day and we really did enjoy it. Ron made the best Steaks ever and then of course we had the Mommies vs Mommies Fooz Ball game......seems the boys had a little trouble staying away from the all female games. Below are the pictures from the Momma's Tournament. They are so blurry but still worth posting......The first one is my Mom and my SIL...funny my Mother covered her mouth because she said "Shit"! The second picture is Rn's Mom and His sister Angie.



Tomorrow we have a huge Auction in York for Nebraska Public Power District. Now I am normally fond of that auction, but yesterday while setting up the computers and cleaning the Truck I jammed my finger underneath the printer and cut my finger nail in half. When I cut it is poked right into my finger. Bleeding like crazy and hurting like....well ALOT! So it is very sore and tender today. Not good news for the Auction Clerk who types everything in........ (I am not giving you the finger...I am showing you the finger)

Well, I was trying to post some pictures, but am getting an error from blogger when trying to upload. So we will give the picture thing a shot later......GOT EM!

2 comments:

  1. love that foz ball game!
    hope your finger gets better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun mamas day. You know its gotten a little too serious when you get a bleeder :)

    Feel like I haven't talked to you in aggggggggges... hope all is ok in your world... :)

    ReplyDelete