Saturday, May 5, 2007

This was ONE HELL of a race night!!

Hands down...this night ROCKED!! First, my Driver, my buddy Dave WON THE IMCA MODIFIED FEATURE RACE at the Boone County Raceway. You blew them away and we love ya Dave. There was no greater pleasure for me this week then watching you win that race.

Then I get home and I rush to the computer to Check on my NASCAR Driver Clint Bowyer who was racing in the Busch race in Richmond and THERE HE WAS!! CLINT IN VICTORY LANE!! YEAH Clint!! Bring home that cup win.

So Driver wins!! Clint Wins!!!

And our Friends the Iverson's son Tyler also won his Feature race as well.

As for Jake. Driver Junior. You had some tough luck bud...but Dad brought it home. You are doing a great job kid!! After all you surprised me with a Panel from your Dad's car....Love ya kid!!

Every night I thank the lord for this part of my life.......my racing family means so very much to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment