Thursday, May 3, 2007

I am a Proud New Member

...Of the Paula Duncan Creative Team at Sweet Shoppe Designs. I am now a Duncan Dohnut. I am totally thrilled and ready to create. I would like to Thank Paula for inviting me and not stopping to try and get ahold of me for my exceptance. I can't wait to get started!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


AND another ANNOUNCEMENT......

I am ALSO creating for Selana (aka Yvonne Becker) Selana's designs can be found at www.dreamyscraps.com and www.digitalscrapbookpages.com.

All of this in the last three weeks!! I am in Heaven....I applied and applied and these wonderful gals took a chance on me and I am forever grateful!!

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO - that is SO FUN! congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so deserve this, that is totally awesome. You do such great work, it will be a pleasure to see your designs.

    ReplyDelete