Saturday, May 19, 2007

Driver Still has it!

Every given summer if you were to ask me what will put the biggest smile on my face and make me feel absolutely great for a whole week?

One simple answer would come out of my mouth. An A Feature Win for Dave at the Races. Well, so far this season.....I have been smilin alot! Another A win. How great is that!!

I would find nothing more pleasureable in 07 other than Dave winning the Modified Championship at BCR and he is well on his way! GOOD JOB DAVE!

This is still one of my very favorite pictures of Dave. All those years of racin and the person you could depend on the most was you! I have always admired you, for being who you are. But most of all........watching you love racin so much. You are my hero Dave ande there will never be a time when you are not my driver.

1 comment: