Monday, December 1, 2008

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY......

to my Nephew SHELDON BOSCHEN!! WOW 16.....can NOT believe that you are 16 Shel!!


ATTENTION get off the highways my friends SHELDON is driving. HEHEHE....no seriously, he is fine :)

I am proud of you! You my buddy are a great kid. It is fun being your Aunt. I love you. I always have and I always will. Your generous and kind personality will get you far...not to mention you sense of humor. You are one of a kind. Thanks for letting me text you, give you lots of pre and post match and game hugs, and bothering you on your facebook.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO!!!! Love ya to pieces!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope he's having a spectacular day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep asking myself where the time has gone too Kristin. Fine looking young man you got there Kristin.

    ReplyDelete