Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby....

IT"S FREEZING outside. 3 degrees with one NASTY wind. YUCK! I just put a pot of Chicken Noodle soup on and am looking forward to it not only warming us up but helping cure my nasty cold. I swear this thing is NEVER going away. It is getting old.

This upcoming week is going to be a week from Hatties. I personally am not too fond of being away from home and entire week right before Christmas, but I have no choice.

If I manage to get myself and Ron packed today, my Christmas cards and letters ready to mail and the last of my presents wrapped I will feel ALOT better.

That's it for me for now...I have some updating posts to do later........

5 comments:

  1. I hear ya kristin! Too much to do and not enough time to enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweets, I hope you're feeling better soon. Be safe on the road. :hug:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're feeling better and got your Christmas cards out. I got as many as I could done before the date the P.O. could guarantee them "ontime for Christmas". I know I left many out this year and I feel bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope your day is going great Kristin and you are home with your kitties and your tree! Hugs

    ReplyDelete