Saturday, December 13, 2008

My butt hurts...

Seriously, it really really does. I am quite certain that there is something in those wooden bleachers in a high school gymnasium that reacts with my rear. What started off as a "Let's go watch Sheldon wrestle a couple of matches" Ended up in an all day affair and one the I thought would surely end up in an all next day affair, but it was quite the spectactular day.

My Nephew SHeldon wrestled at the Osceola Invitational today and because we had spent the night in Duncan with is a short 18 miles away we thought it would be a perfect opportunity to get to a meet this year....and I was pretty much itching for some wrestling.



I have got some more pictures that I would like to upload when I get some......


Not only did my Nephew have a wonderful day and ended up 2nd in his weight class, but the Team won the MEET TITLE!! Congratulations to the Newman Grove Bluejays Wrestling Team on a job well done.

A special note to my nephew.....Your my Champ!!

2 comments: