Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's a wrap...

Pretty much.......I think I have finally gotten all my Christmas stuff done. Pretty good considering I was gone all last week. I am still waiting for a gift for my Nephew, so I am hoping that comes tomorrow or Tuesday..I do however, have a backup plan for that.......I guess Christmas is coming whether I am prepared or not, all I can do now is still back and wait.

I am just so glad to be home. I am not a big fan of being gone so close to Christmas, but you have to go where the work is and the work was in Kansas and Colorado. It was nice to see my cats, wash my clothes and actually eat food that I Cooked. Home cooking is certainly a nice treat.

Well, it is time for me to hit the sack and get some rest. Take care one and all and I'll post again as soon as I can........

No comments:

Post a Comment