Friday, December 26, 2008

Things I can't get out of my head today....

1. CHEESE BALLS or CHEESE STICKS - yes, that is right. Those cheesey wonders that I love so much. NOW, if I didn't live in Central Nebraska in almost the middle of nowwhere I could find me some yummy good cheese balls, but I think I might have to wait for them when I am on vacation next week. Mission #1....find Kristin some Cheese sticks:



2. An IPOD Touch - Just LOOK at this little gem. Look how cute it would look with my MacBook Pro.....BUT how would I part with my Nano??????? WOW....A touch, a little tiny piece of heaven.



3. CLINT BOWYER in the #33 car: I CAN NOT get Clint out of my head today. I have alot of anticipation for 2009 but a ton of worry. Worry about Clint making the Chase in 2009 and how I am going to handle more yellow in my life:

4. Missing my cats all week: YEAH I am going on vacation and I am going to miss my cats. They have been sleeping on our laps, sleeping on our bed (Well McCook anyway) and generally following me everywhere I have gone the last couple of days....what am I going to do without my girls. I am use to being without them, but they seem so genuinely happy that I am home!!

5. OREOS!!! I need some Oreos. Rons hates Oreo's but me...I love them and I need some DOUBLE STUFF ones really bad......Mission #2 on Vacation...buy Kristin some Oreo's :)


There you have it....the five things I can not seem to get out of my head......

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE cheese sticks!
    Oreos go very well with Diet Coke.
    I miss my furbabies when I go away also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes, I haven't been keeping up with NASCAR news, it will be a shock to see Clint in yellow instead of black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay I love cheese balls too. there is a restaurant about 45 minutes from us that makes homemade cheeseballs omg they are to die for. Thanks Kristin guess where I am going to make John take me in the next few days. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhh, great, now I have cheese sticks in my head.

    ReplyDelete