Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stealing from PH....

I stole this
who stole it from Stacy who stole it from Lesle.

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. CRAP why does my name have to start with a K!!

They have to be real places, names, things . . . nothing made up. And you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name questions.


WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Kristin
Four Letter Word: Kiss
Boy Name: Kendal
Girl Name: Kristine
Occupation: King
Color: Khaki
Something You Wear: Knee Highs
Beverage: Kahula
Food: Ketchup
Something Found in a Bathroom: Kaopectate
Place: Kansas
Reasons for Being Late: Kissing
Something You Shout: Kick some butt

Thanks for the fun!! LOL

3 comments:

  1. LOL Challenging with a "k", but you managed a kaopectate. Pretty good Kristin, pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! I should try that but there are lots of fun things that start with A.

    Miss you my friend.

    Thanks for the gift. I did receive it. I am finally starting to feel better. I even updated my blog tonight! ROFL! Hopefully will slowly start getting back into things again!

    Blessings,

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL funny Kristin.

    Something found in a bathroom. I was surprised you did not say a krapper. LOL

    ReplyDelete