Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Cyber Hug Day

I ditto my pal Oscar on this one....A hug to Tony Stewart for getting hurt in Nascar.
A hug for Ashley and a big hug for sweet Clayton.
A hug for my driver, I am so glad you are ok.
A hug for my friend Rhonda, who hurt her foot running to her husband (aka Driver)
A hug for Patter and her daughter.
A hug to my friend Oscar, because I think she need one and you are so much to so many people.
A hug for all my SJ friends because I love them :) .
A hug for Lois (aka Silversnow) for the Bleeding Heart.
A hug for Kayla in hopes that she can move on, cause she is a good person.
A hug for Carrie and "Dad".
A hug for my sweet Godson who gets his cast off this week.
A hug for Lori, because she is sending me a surprise :)
A hug for my friend Mike who won his very first Stock Car feature race Friday night.

So now I tag you to send out some cyber hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment