Saturday, May 13, 2006

Reality kicks you in the......

Somedays you get a swift kick in the.....................and I got that tonight. I really don't know how to explain it. Was I sick since Wednesday because I could feel something???

Then I get a call from my brother tonight....a call that Driver had an accident. I could NOT stop crying. I was shaking, very upset. Until I talked to drivers wife....I was scared...scared for her.....and worried about my Driver...my friend......my other brother. More I could NOT stop thinking about Rhonda, my "sister". I wasn't there....but who was she worried about....me "take care of yourself" she said..."Driver is fine"

I was sitting at home thinking just as long as Driver is safe and as long as Rhonda & Jake know Dave is ok.......then I am oK.

But my best friend was worried about me :) What a special, wonderful woman......THANK GOD I have her!! I could NEVER replace her in a million years!

No comments:

Post a Comment