Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Thank you Scott!!

I am on cloud Nine right now. OK about a week or more ago my main computer died. I was paralized with fear because the last time....I lost ALL my precious photos.......it about killed me.
I was so worried, that once again I would be in a funk for a week mourning my photos, but our trusty IT guy Scott, saved my precious photos for me.
What lesson did Kristin learn...again....BACK IT UP DUMMY! So in honor of my salvation, I decided to post a picture that I would have lost if Scott wouldn't be a computer genius and saved it all.....here it is. This is me at the Kansas Nextel Cup Race. As you can clearly see, I was in charge of transporting everything. Our tickets, our program, our scanner, our headphones, even our beverage of choice. If it wasn't for Scott I would have lost the only proof I have that I indeed do carry absolutely everything when we travel :)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! Glad to see you bloggin!

    ck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is racing gear. Ear protection, the shirt the stuff.

    Way to go.

    ReplyDelete