Thursday, May 18, 2006

Friends happen in mysterious ways.......

I was going through some pictures today from last summer and I found this great picture of Me, Katherine and Sara. I love these two girls.....(I am the one in the red skirt) I met Katherine for the first time that night, and I was instantly connected to her. And Sara....you gotta love that girl. I am so grateful that god gave me the opportunity to meet and respect new friends. I Love Sara and Katherine very much....they are great friends....alot like me.....this picture was taken at the Comstock Windmill Festival in Comstock Nebraska...LOADS of great music and LOTS of great times. Thank you god for hooking me up with these two wonderful women!

1 comment:

  1. I love that house and deck in the background. Very cool. Always wanted a wrap around deck. Glad you have some good friends.

    ReplyDelete