Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I've been Tagged by My Friend Oscar......

Tagging to know me

Four Jobs I have had
1) A Economic Development Director
2) A Grant Director
3) A Non-Profit Foundation Director
4) An Auction Clerk

Four Movies I could watch over and over
1) The Notebook
2) 3 (The Story of Dale Sr.)
3) Top Gun
4) My DH's 40th B-day Movie (it was freakin hilarious)

Four Places I have lived:
1) Newman Grove, Nebraska
2) Wayne, Nebraska
3) St. Edward, Nebraska
4) In our camper

Four TV shows I like (I really don't watch much TV)
1) Anything racing related
2) Organizing shoes like Clean Sweep (miss it), Mission Organization, Clean, Clean House
3) Home Improvement
4) Bewitched

Four of my favorite Vacations
1) Cruise to the Caribean in 2005
2) My first NASCAR Race 1997
3) Our Yearly Treck to the Cup race at Kansas
4) Any of our SkiTrips.....Gotta love the LAST LIFT BAR!

Four websites I visit
1) scrapjazz
2) nascar
3) CNN
4) Stock Auction Co

Four of my favorite foods
1) Steak
2) crab rangoons
3) Lasagna
4) Kit kat Bars

Places I would rather be
1) Camping
2) At the Races with the Ansons
3) Cozumel
4) Visting Oscar

Four Names of pets I have had
1) Button - My kitty
2) Buddy - My Dog
3) Pogo - Our Lamb
4) Pepper - my cat growing up

Now I tag my friend Lori aka Laurensmom

3 comments:

  1. It is so much fun reading these and getting to know everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how come I never get tagged with theese cool little quizes....
    :(. Love your anwsers...checked out ur album u made for your niece...Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i am back with the blog's......thanks for the tag. and being your friend....

    ReplyDelete