Sunday, May 21, 2006

My niece the High School Graduate


Today, my husband Ron and I attended my Niece Alicia's highschool graduation. I can NOT believe that my first niece has graduated from High School. This is getting harder on the old Aunt year by year, my sweet little ones are growing up. I promised myself that I was going to be one of those cool aunts who made sure that I kept in touch with my Nieces and Nephews as they went on to college.....so far, with my nephew I have done OK, now I have to keep it up with Alicia. Here is our photo taken following her graduation ceremony. My sweet cuddler is a young lady. I wish nothing more for her than lots of happiness, love and success. I am SO proud of her. I will miss seeing her smiling face, but she is following in her Aunts footsteps by attending the same college I graduated from.....COOL!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo and sentiment. You MUST scrap this moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful photo. Cool Aunt you definitely are.

    ReplyDelete