Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This is my Nieces Graduation gift......I decided to make her a custom "SHE" book. I wanted to include the journaling for her dedication, so this is it......(you can't read it on the page):

For as long as I can remember you have always been the one who is my cuddle bug. You were my first niece, so girl, so sweet and I loved everysingle thing about you. Never forget where you came from and those who love you the most. Put your trust in those who look you in the eye and touch your soul. It seems so unreal to me that you have grown so fast into a beautiful young woman. There is nothing more in this life than I wish for you than the most love and happiness you can find. Enjoy your life, have fun, never cease to amaze yourself. Someday test love out, make sure the person you chose is honest, trustworthy and kind. Seek and you will find safe, secure and comfortable. Most of all remember that I will and always will be your Aunt. You are a treasure to me. I have watched you grow from a tiny little infant to who you are today. You have so much ahead of you. Some many good times and some bad, but use the bad to build courage, strength and hope. Remember your life is a gift...unwrap it slowly, and enjoy ever bit of it. I love you! I always have and I always will, if you need a friend give me call......Aunt Kristin



















No comments:

Post a Comment