Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AHHHH Crap.....

It gets harder and harder for me each week to watch the Biggest Loser. For some reason this season has had the biggest impact on me more than any. I am sooo smitten with each of these people. Dang...I need one big ole Kleenex tonight. I swear it is best for me to watch it by myself. I am soo smitten with this show. There are lots folks that wonder about this show, but I really do like it. You give me that, Clean House or anything NASCAR and I am happy......or TVland :) BUT not that darn TVLand High School reunion BS! HATE that show.........I don't need to see bickering High Schoolers from 1987 or 1988......

Sione, Flipie, Aubrey, Mike, Helen, Kathy (now eliminated), Kristin.......some of my favs, but I really do love them all. The only person I ever wanted off was Joelle..........



AND Next week the coolest thing. MY NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer is going to be on the Biggest Loser. Isn't that just the coolest thing. I can't WAIT!!! I am looking forward to seeing my driver in something else beside a racing uniform. To me it makes him real. He is such a great dude and I won't miss it!!

1 comment:

  1. no friggin way??????????????? How the heck has that happening????

    ReplyDelete