Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am having a HUGE

case of the Non-NASCAR blues. Even though it is sooooo nice out I am dying for some NASCAR. Did they have to take a weekend off so soon? OH well....I guess I understand, maybe......see ya next weekend Clint.



What I really want to do today is sit around in the sun and do nothing. SO far so good. I haven't done too much today at all and I really don't feel a bit guilty about it either. I am pretty envious of the neighbors who put their boat in. MAN did they have a boat load of folks. Seems alot of us needed time in a boat in some water.

We got the golf cart out and had a great time touring around Duncan Lakes. It is so nice to at least have some sort of hope that winter could be over soon!

Happy Sunday all. As much as I dislike Monday's I am looking forward to the 70 degrees tomorrow. 70 degrees makes ANY day just a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment