Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rakow Auction

I am soooooo tired. I swear I haven't been this tired in forever. I woke up at 4 this morning with one crying cat!!! I thought "Well I may as well get up" So I did....it was the first time in my life that I vacuumed at 4:15 in the morning and was done with all my laundry by 6:15........

So off I went at 6;45 to pick the girls up at the office and head to Neligh for the Auction. I must say it was a nice, pleasant day. Everything seemed to work and the weather was gorgeous. SO no complaints.

Because it was sooooo nice out....I decided to treat myself and go to the Cabin. Upon arriving I finally found time to work on redoing some stuff on the walls, cleaning my closet and taking out garbage. I was sooooo excited to get some of those things done.

My main project for the evening was hanging Ron's Wonder Hangers. OK at first I was pretty confused as to why Ronnie wanted to order those things but I must confess my darling husband was Right...and I LOVE IT!!!!!



Wonder Hangers are a small closet owners dream. I Ordered more....but shhhhhh don't tell Ron Stock.

Another project was to take down the Evergreen wreath and redo the floral arrangement on the wall above our "open area". So I added my fish from the bathroom...I LOVE how this looks...I really like those fish :)



I added my floral arrangement that I have had forever above this photo Ron gave me for our Anniversary the year before last.

I have had the floral arrangement forever and I just can't part with it!

Another one of my "projects". This one involved replacing the fish that I used on the above project. These outhouse prints are hilarious. I used them in "our" bathroom and they crack me up.


And finally my favorite...these beautiful prints that say Relax and Dream with these peaceful shells.........I must say it look pretty cute in here.


After this LONG LONG day has finally ended. I need to go to sleep for my busy day of shopping and antiquing and shopping with my Brother Larry and my niece Jessica. I am really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment