Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am leaving on a Jet Plane....

Tomorrow.

I am headed for Louisiana to see some of my online pals. I am so excited that this all worked out for me. I love you all that convinced me that I needed to go. My wonderful wonderful husband Ron is always full of something. This time it was wisdom. I missed meeting Janice and you are right. I won't regret this!

I am soooooo grateful to so many of these and other wonderful woman that I have met scrapbooking online. I love you all to pieces. My life is much better because of each of you.



This is what happend the LAST time the lord put Lori and I together.......if you never hear from me again...I was going to Lori's house in Iowa Louisiana :) THANK GOD we didn't drink those bottles. It is all about the staging.........hehehehe.

Love ya guys. Can't wait till I see you all. CAN NOT WAIT TO meet our CASSHOLE!!!!!! I am counting the hours to meeting my friend Cass for the very first time. You haven't lived until you have connected with those in person that you only know by a small little avatar.

To those who can't make it. YOU know who you are. I miss you. I treasure each of you and I love you all very much. I thank the lord for each of you each day.

All my best and watch for updates from the Cornhusker gone Coonass!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kristin I really hope you all had a great time. I can't wait to hear about the coonfest and can not wait to see the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a blast! Luv ya like Nebraska loves corn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should retitle this entry "leaving on a crop duster" haha

    ReplyDelete