Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just when you think...

it is FINALLY spring! It is a blustery, cold and snowy 23 degrees outside! BLAHHHHHHAAAA. I am so mad about that. I am tired tired tired of winter like conditions. I wish it was just stay nice. I really am not asking for much, just a nice couple of weeks so I can get some stuff done.

It seems strange that yesterday we were talking Tornadoes and today we are watching snowflakes!!! People wonder why I still have my snowflakes in my Windows :) this is why. I am certainly hoping for nicer next week!

On to nicer topics......

Last night one of my cats McCook insisted on playing. Apparently, Ron must not play with her like I do when I am gone, but then again Ron is GONE ALL THE TIME and me not too often leaving him at home.

We played for about 10 minutes with her Christmas present from Ron and I.





No comments:

Post a Comment