Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mr Ron...

is in the Dog house with me.

We arrived home late last night to find that we were out of propane! What happened to the auto delivery??? OMG......I am outside the last two days in the freezing cold and come home to a house that is 50 degrees. You know it's bad when the cat wants outside to warm up :)

Thank gosh for the little heater in our bedroom, but my toes are numb and I have my head band on. Pretty sad when you have to wear a hat, gloves and hooded sweatshirt to bed. I did take the gloves off, but slept in my hoodie all night.

The propane has JUST arrived so I am hoping for heat soon. BUT now everything in this house is cold including the floors! It is amazing how fast this place can cool down. I was thinking about going and standing in the warm shower, but I will just be patient and wait for the heat.

I wonder if we had a wood burner if Ron would EVER fill the tank. Probably not. (hehehehehe)

I am off to figure out how to get warm!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I so can't do cold. I take care of the pellet stove because it is my best friend.

    ReplyDelete