Thursday, March 19, 2009

Louisiana...

Here I come..........

and to my amazement Continental Airlines has quite the little snack tray on their Omaha, Nebraska to Houston, Texas flight. It was quite the tasty little treat, but then again my plane left over the noon hour. The little tray had a little meat snack, pretzel mix, crackers, parmesan cream cheese dip, and a cute little bag of M&M's. It hit the spot for me :) Well that and the Diet Coke I so desperately needed.

I had absolutely no problems getting to Lake Charles, my only delay was having LoriJ find me outside the airport. Now ...and to think I joked with a guy on the airplane about it. I think it is the first time that I ever really flew into an airport that was a tent, but in defense of Lake Charles........the main terminal was severely damaged in Hurrican Rita.



To my utter surprise what I did enjoy was Crawfish Etouffe (I have NO idea if I spelled that right) that Lori's husband Fred made for us. OMG....I never in 1 billion years thought I would like it but I LOVED IT! OH my gosh it was yummy!!! I know that picture doesn't look that appetizing, but trust me when I tell you....if I loved it, it was delicious. Not only did I eat it once but I ate it again on Saturday night :)



I was certainly glad to be safe and sound in Lake Charles and ready for three days with my pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment