Friday, March 27, 2009

For what it is worth....

I can't stop giggling about something.

I got this message from my niece Jessica about doing this Mosaic on Facebook. I love a good challenge and thought it looked like fun. SO I started googling photos to add to mine. When I got to the last question "What do you want to be when you grow up" I googled "Clerk to the Auctioneer" You should have seen some of the lame ass clerks I found. I thought to myself "GEEZ UZZZ to I look THAT bored when I clerk" One woman looks like she is attending the funeral of her best friend :)

I have been known to be pretty darn serious about my clerking, but seriously folks.....your the clerk not the "lets bring everyone down party". To protect the innocent I won't post any photos here of those poor folks, but it is pretty comical to me. Probably not to too many others, but seriously.....

Cheer up folks...it's only an auction how BAD can it be?????

No comments:

Post a Comment