Sunday, March 1, 2009

I promise....

to be a better blogger this month. I am not sure what happened in February, but maybe between all the stuff going on and being sick most of the month, probably had ALOT to do with it.

March 1st.....WOW hard to believe. I decided to give up a couple of my Creative Teams this month. I am very active at one site and have found that suddenly scrapbooking was more work than it was fun for me. I was spending all my time creating layouts that were completed just to get my monthly requirements done. I have decided to set aside one day a week for scrapping if I can. So that is something to look forward to for me. Speaking of scrapbooking...I did this layout using one of my Blog Posts here:




Last month, I did really good on the no chocolate challenge. I do however miss:



It was rough but I managed to live through it......I think :) Now I have to get use to Friday being Fishy at my house. I kind of forget about Lent not being Catholic and all, but good thing Ron loves fish. Me...not so much. I like my good ole red meat :)

This upcoming week is full, but that is ok with me. Tommorrow we leave for Cambridge for an auction, then I am planning on attending a Land Auction we have with Ron on Wednesday. I sure hope someone comes to bring me home because we have an auction on Thursday and if it is really suppose to be 70 degrees I certainly don't want to miss that! It can't be worse than LAST Thursday's.......MAN that was COLD!

Well that is my update for the first of March. Looking forward to seeing the Lake ice melt, letting my cats outside to play and opening windows!!!

I am going to go finish laundry and settle in for some NASCAR later today....GO CLINT BOWYER!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know where February went either!!! I hope your auction goes well for you Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay you promised. It is the 5th of March and you are still on the 1st LOL

    ReplyDelete