Friday, March 6, 2009

Today's Adventure

was one that I truly enjoyed. Myself, my brother Larry and my niece Jessica headed out for a day of Antiquing and shopping fun and fun we had!

OMG we found the BEST place ever to eat in Grand Island. Coney Island. The French Fries were homemade. The Hamburgers brought back memories of Double K in Norfolk, Nebraska and the Buck Burger. I felt like a little girl again. If I just would have ordered chocolate milk. My brother Lar said the same thing. We told my niece Jessica about the good ole DoubleK Days and ordering over the telephone at our booth. Such great memories...reminded me of Dad which is good. Here is Jessica and Larry enjoying their Soda's in a bottle. Lar said that as soon as he saw Orange pop in the bottle he knew he had to have it.



I love spending time with my brother and with Jessica, we just don't get to do it very often so today was very special to me.

I found lots of things I loved..but mostly......this

our $17.00 dollar shelf that is a perfect addition to our cabin! I just shoved some stuff on it but man do I like this shelf!!

Another find, this beautiful vintage tablecloth...which matches the "new" colors of my cabin kitchen....OH I was so happy to find this. A great $12.00 find in my humble opinion. LOVE IT>



Last but not least....this adorable hand painted bunny that I found at none other than the the Party supply place. Isn't he cute! I wanted and Easter Decoration for the cabin and here he is.

3 comments:

  1. love the bunny! it is perfect for lake house decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the row boat shelf would be awesome in a cabin.

    the bunny, can you get me one??? adorable.

    ReplyDelete